Uncover more when dealing with non-limited and sole trader companies
By combining credit data on a non-limited business and its owners, Blended reports provide in-depth credit risk insight when little or no financial information is available.
What are the benefits of a blended credit report?
- Investigate credit risk of sole traders and non-limited businesses
- Discover more about non-limited businesses and their owners
- Assess credit risk information on newly established companies
- Combine consumer and business credit information to gain a blended score
What’s included in a blended credit report?
- CCJ & Insolvency information registered against the business owner
- Recent credit search history against the business owner
- Demographic information on the postcode area
- Full electoral roll information and confirmation of time at address
- A blended credit score based on business and consumer credit information